The 76ers (6-7) might be trying to capitalize on the momentum gained in Saturday’s 121-109 win over the Atlanta Hawks (8-5) – and so they’ll have an opportunity to do it rapidly.
Internet hosting the Utah Jazz (10-4) on Sunday, the Sixers will look to cap their second straight good of the younger season.
Regardless of being shorthanded once more, the Sixers discovered their groove within the lineup on Saturday, with Joel Embiid main the cost with a season-high 42 factors.
“[Tonight’s priority was] attempting to set the tone,” Embiid stated after the sport. “Ship a message to my teammates and the opposition. Let everybody know – together with my teammates and coaches – how the sport goes to go tonight.”
Persevering with to steadiness scoring and facilitating, Tyrese Maxey additionally discovered his groove, sharing a season-high 9 assists.
“[The team] wants me to be aggressive for myself and others,” Maxey stated. “I believe that is what I did tonight. It isn’t all the time going to attain, particularly with James not right here… It is a course of and it was good in the present day.
Within the absence of De’Anthony Melton (stiff left again), holder rather than James Harden (sprained tendon in the fitting foot), Matisse Thybulle obtained his second whim of the season.
After beginning an ideal 3-in-3 from the sector (7 pts), Furkan Korkmaz was additionally dismissed on Saturday (knee damage).
- Embiid’s 42 factors marked a game-high and new season excessive, and the twenty eighth 40-point efficiency of his profession.
- Embiid accomplished his line with 10 rebounds, six assists, two steals and two blocks, good for his tenth 40/10/5 recreation in his NBA tenure.
- Maxey had 26 factors, two rebounds, a team-high 9 assists, and a steal. Maxey shot 10 for 18 from the sector and three for five from deep.
- Maxey completed with a file +24 in 36 minutes of play.
- Harris recorded 21 factors, six rebounds, two assists and two steals. He shot 7 for 13 from the sector and an ideal 6 for six from the foul line.
- Milton scored a season-high 11 factors on 5-for-8 taking pictures in 21 minutes, plus two rebounds and three assists.
Sunday’s assembly with Utah councils at 7:30 p.m. ET.
The Jazz (10-4) may even face the second evening of a straight streak, after visiting the Wizards on Saturday and falling, 121-112. Previous to Saturday’s loss, the Jazz had gained 4 in a row.
Jordan Clarkson was the Jazz’s prime scorer on Saturday, ending with 18 factors on 8-for-18 taking pictures. Lauri Markkanen had 17 factors, 5 rebounds, one help and two blocks.
Markkanen is the Jazz’s main scorer and rebounder this season, averaging 22.7 factors and eight.8 rebounds per recreation. Veteran Mike Conley is averaging 8.0 assists per recreation, the perfect on his staff.
Watch: NBC Sports activities Philadelphia
Supply : https://information.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMiPmh0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lm5iYS5jb20vc2l4ZXJzL25ld3MvNzZlcnMtdnMtdXRhaC1qYXp6LW5vdi0xMy0yMDIy0gEA?oc=5